Pray with Us
This page is provided as a place where you can both share your prayer concerns and praises as well as joining us in prayer for others. You will find a form below where you can forward to us your requests which we will add to our list of ongoing prayer concerns
We're praying for.....
- Darla shared positive news from Craig’s cousin who has had surgery for rectal cancer. Prayers for his continued recovery.
- Congratulation to Dan and Carol Kloss who celebrated their 68th wedding anniversary today
- Edna shared that the Dolly Parton program sponsored by Socorro Rotary was able to register 50 children (0-5yrs old) for the program that provides free books to these children every month until they are 5years old,
- Dan noted how much our community is supported by its local businesses and encouraged us to support them even more.
- Edna asked for continued prayers for her sister and husband, and for their friend Kathy whom they haven’t been able to reach for several weeks.
- Cazandra reminded us to keep all those dealing with cancer in our prayers, including Mandy, Mark and Evan.
- The congregation shared the joy of several of our members who won prize ribbons at the County Fair,
- Karen shared that her great grandbaby is doing much better and has gained weight.
- Kristal shared that her son Joe and his wife Zia had a new baby girl on Friday.
Share your Prayer Requests
Use the form provided below to share your prayer requests with the Prayer Warriors at St Paul’s