Pray with Us
This page is provided as a place where you can both share your prayer concerns and praises as well as joining us in prayer for others. You will fins a form where you can forward to us your requests and our list of onging prayer concerns
We're praying for.....
- Susie Welch’s granddaughter, Evie who has an intestinal infection (she’s just 1) and seems to be doing better today.
- Evelyn’s son who has decided to stay where he is for another month because of the fires in California
- The victims, firefighters and all impacted by the wildfires in the West and for those affected by the hurricanes.
- Thanksgiving that Jane’s son and his girlfriend have received job offers but also hopeful that they will find better opportunities.
- Howard who is thankful for his very successful eye injection procedure.
- Prayers for patience in this time of pandemic
- Levi, a new born, with serious lung issues. We’re also praying for his parents who are first time parents.
- Katrina’s son Leon who has been in and out of the hospital with breathing issues
- Oliver for healing of back and hand issues
- Healing and less pain for Al
- the joy of rain
- for birthday and anniversary celebrations
- our community, our church family, district and annual conference
- Manolo and Rayito at the Santa Elena Mission in Mexico
- PEACE in our country
Share your Prayer Requests
Use the form provided below to share your prayer requests with the Prayer Warriors at St Paul’s